About Me: Devin Robert Ott
Born 1985 to parents: Robert Thomas Ott & Suzanne Ott
Older sister: Adrienne Suzanne Ott
Ive devoted my life to my professional &
personal engineering endeavors.
When Im not working, I might be:
· Reading nonfiction (science, history, current events, etc.)
· Spending time outdoors (hiking, camping, kayaking, spelunking, etc.)
· Spending time with family & friends
· Helping others (i.e. volunteering)
Left photo: Brittany and I (October 2014)
Right photo: cave exploration in central PA (Summer 2008)
Where did I get my tremendous character, work ethic, integrity, enthusiasm for life and my overwhelming appreciation for all of its blessings?
My response: From my amazingly loving and supportive parents!!!!
Bob Ott (October 11th 1950 October 12th 2010)
Loving Father, adoring Husband, my family patriarch and Community Leader in State College, Pennsylvania
Newspaper articles (after his death):
· Centre Daily Times, 10/14/2010 (the premiere newspaper for State College)
· This was a front page article
· The Lockhaven Express, 10/14/2010
Resolution Honoring His Memory PA House of Representatives
Robert T Ott Seed
Money Grant (named in his memory)
More coming soon!
© 2015, Devin Robert Ott